Affordable, Moveable Housing For Hawaiian Farmers, Ranchers, & Pioneers.
We have worked hard to bring you excellent quality at reasonable prices for over thirty years. Each home can assemble in as little a one day and give you years of service with minimal maintenance. You can customize these buildings as a home, ohana house, office or utility building. Add stairs & landings, add a deck, paint them any color you like, add a carport. It is up to you. What you get is a very sturdy, pre wired, pre plumbed and attractive home which can put you indoors in less time than it takes to even talk about a custom build.
About Our Company
Quick Assembly Home
From ordering to installation can take as little as two weeks.
50-Year Service Life
A sturdy home with a half a century life span and minimal maintenance.
Structures that can be relocated with limited cost and worry.
Known as a “mother-in-law house” in other places, these small homes are fully self-supporting.
Moveable Assets are structures that can be relocated with limited cost and worry. This can be a critical factor in a home or building when living in environments that have the potential to experience natural disasters such as hurricanes, floods, and volcanic eruptions. Our houses can be folded and moved to a safe location if or when such calamities occur. You don’t need to lose your home or business building, saving you immeasurable heartache and money.
Q: What are Moveable Assets?
A: Moveable Assets are structures that can be relocated with limited cost and worry.
Q: Does moveable mean cheap and flimsy?
A: Our buildings are not cheap or flimsy. They have a level 3 fire rating (half an hour with no damage), can withstand winds up to 124 miles/hr., and have a level 2 anti-seismic rating.
Q: Does moveable mean uninsurable?
A: No, these buildings are considered “permanent” once they are erected and after they are relocated.
Q: Are moveable assets mobile homes?
A: No, these buildings have steel framing and insulated walls, as well as concrete floors. They are well anchored to the foundation they sit on.
Ohana Houses, common in the islands, are freestanding, self-contained small homes near a primary residence. They are permittable up to 600 square feet. Our buildings are 463 square feet and can be adapted to have carports, lanais, or landings added to them.
Q: What is an Ohana House?
A: Ohana means “family” in Hawai’ian. Also known as a “mother-in-law house” in other places, these small homes are fully self-supporting. They have bathrooms with sinks and showers, kitchens with counters and sinks, and a bedroom with a closet. Additional cabinets can be installed.
Q: Are Ohana houses connected to the main house?
A: No, these houses have their own power, (can be solar), wiring (no extension cords to another structure), and plumbing, all to American standards.
Q: Are Ohana houses the same as tiny homes?
A: Tiny homes, now very popular, come in all styles and shapes. Our ohana houses could be called “tiny homes.”
Q: Can only family live in an Ohana house?
A: No, anyone can live in an Ohana house with the permission of the owner. Some people rent their Ohana.
PTH Prefabricated Building Folding House (463 sq ft)
- Windows: bridge-cutoff insulated aluminum alloy frame + dual glazing.
- Outside door: bridge-cutoff insulated aluminum alloy frame + dual glazing.
- Inside door: aluminum alloy frame + solid wood composite door.
- Anti-weathering coating profiled metal board.
- Wall filling: high thermal insulation 3.5 lb. pcf expanded polyurethane foam.
- Nano-tech inside wall: bamboo fiberboard.
- SPC locking floor, anticorrosive and pressure resistant.
- Pre installed shower with a four-in-one bath heater, explosion-proof tempered glass sliding door.
- Pre installed wash basin, cabinet, and mirror.
- Pre installed Toilet.
- Pre installed U.L. rated switches, socket, recessed LED ceiling lights.
- Smart Air/Heat System.
- Kitchen floor cabinet with stainless steel sink and stone countertop.
- Closet/storage cabinets for partition wall.
- Wall-mounted cupboard.
- 10.5 Gallon Solar Powered Water heater.
- 3.5 Kw Solar power system incl. Panels, inverter. Controls and battery.